Trek Light Gear Camp Blanket
MADE ETHICALLY & SUSTAINABLY BY INDIGENOUS ARTISANS
We here at Van Life Gear Company were super excited when we found these Trek Light Gear blankets. Not only are they hip and functional but they are also made by a company with a mission to do good.
Every blanket is made from excess clothing materials. The high-quality scraps are first shredded into a pulp then repurposed into yarn. This keeps things out of the landfill and creates less waste for our planet.
Every blanket is handwoven in Mexico on a traditional wooden pedal loom by Indigenous artisans, continuing a long tradition of craftsmanship and creativity. Because the best things aren’t made in factories the artisans are able to continue the tradition of home weaving, allowing them to determine their own hours and workload.
- Midweight design for durability and warmth.
- Woven on a traditional handloom.
- Heavy duty yet soft.
- Cozy and big blanket, for sharing and cuddling.
- Perfect for getting cozy around camp, spreading out on the ground to watch the sky, or for sleeping.
- Two beautiful styles to choose from.
- Length: 6.5ft.
- Width: 4.5ft.
- Weight: 3lbs.
- 50% acrylic, 40% polyester, 10% cotton.
- Mexican blanket, handmade in Mexico.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low heat.
We love this blanket! It looks great, is soft, warm, and beautiful. Love that it is handwoven. Perfect for any adventure and stylish. Received the shipment fast and was packaged well.
This is a solid blanket that you can tell is made well. Soft but strong and warm enough to use outside. It's bigger which is perfect for two people around the fire. When we don't use it outside, it looks good over our couch or bed. Worth the money.