Krazy Beaver Shovel
Overlanding shovel with teeth. The Krazy Beaver Super Shovel is the go to tool for digging your vehicle out of sand, mud, or snow. Works great for all types of around camp digging such as digging a properly deep hole when nature calls. Measures 40 inches Total length. Made for Camping and Off-Road use. Be sure to add the Krazy Beaver Shovel Guard to protect yourself and your belongings from the blade.
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder coated both inside and out from the head to handle area to prevent rust.
- The Krazy Beaver Super Shovel can be used for regular digging and in extreme situations can be used to assist in penetrating Ice and Clay.
- Measures 11 1/2” Height X 8 1/2 wide.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- High Visibility Yellow
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
Proudly made in the USA!
Van Life Gear was great at fulfilling an order for a backordered item!
After discovering the Krazy Beaver shovel was backordered, I was able to find the product with Van Life Gear. The shovel was carefully packaged and I received promptly. Thanks again for a great experience!