High Quality Metal Jerrycan by Wavian
No gas? No cell service? No problem! If you happen to run out of gas in the back country, this 20L Wavian Jerrycan will help get you back to civilization to fuel up. With the universal mount you can easily mount this Jerrycan literally anywhere on your vehicle.
These leak-proof steel fuel cans come directly from Wavian, the factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, and are the highest quality jerry cans on the market today. Rigorously tested, they boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a Leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap. Wavian currently produces the only EPA, CARB, and DOT approved steel fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states. Includes spout and an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers.
Note: the lining of the fuel can will react with water, these cans are made for fuel only. For water storage, check out our food-grade water cans.
- Made out of 0.9mm cold-rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Lined to prevent rusting with gasoline, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- OSHA compliant.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states.
- Works on most gasoline vehicles.
- Works on most diesel and equipment tanks.
- Fast flow rate.
Dimensions (L x W x H in inches)
20L: 12 lbs