Hand Woven Mexican Camp Blanket
MADE ETHICALLY & SUSTAINABLY BY TRADITIONAL ARTISANS
Perfect for curling up around a campfire or as an extra layer for sleeping.
Not only are they hip and functional but they are also made using recycled materials. Every blanket is made from excess clothing materials. The high-quality scraps are first shredded into a pulp then repurposed into yarn. This keeps things out of the landfill and creates less waste for our planet.
Handwoven in Mexico on a traditional wooden pedal loom by local artisans, continuing a long tradition of craftsmanship and creativity.
- Midweight design for durability and warmth.
- Woven on a traditional handloom.
- Heavy duty yet soft.
- Cozy and big blanket, for sharing and cuddling.
- Perfect for getting cozy around camp, spreading out on the ground to watch the sky, or for sleeping.
- Multiple styles to choose from.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 52"
- Weight: 3lbs.
- 50% acrylic, 40% polyester, 10% cotton.
- Mexican blanket, handmade in Mexico.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low heat.
Love my new blankets- now on twin beds in a camper van. Festive, colorful, soft, warm for cool nights but not too warm for warm nights.
These blankets make the best gifts!
These blankets are pretty and such a good quality. They’re perfect for taking somewhere on the go, or just wrapping around you while you drink your coffee in the morning.
Love this blanket. So cozy around a campfire. This is our second purchase. Washes perfectly
LOVE THIS BLANKET!
This is our second time purchasing this blanket. We love it! Super well made and big. Perfect for the outdoors. Super fast shipping as always.
Great quality and came super fast!
We love this blanket! It looks great, is soft, warm, and beautiful. Love that it is handwoven. Perfect for any adventure and stylish. Received the shipment fast and was packaged well.